Sunday 22 July 2012

10 days till Enchantment Ends.....

Time is running out to get those Enchantment freebies with an order of £45



Beautiful Ribbon, gorgeous brads and paper available to purchase to match - contact me today to place your order before the end of July.

This is a project I demonstrated at a workshop recently using the Everyday Enchantment products, a fabby decorated notebook.  I used the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlet Dies to personalise it.




Don't forget the extra freebies hostess offer for July too, contact me to book a party date....

Project Night: check out the details in my side bar for the next project night in Aug - eek Christmas!!  but the way this year is flying by it will be here before we know it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://www.stampinup.uk?demoid=5002343