Monday 13 February 2012

Technique Time



This card is made using the Resist Emboss Technique and masking technique.


I used the large medallion stamp and embossing with versamark and clear powder (remembering to heat from underneath to get a nice smooth surface). I masked off an area with post it notes (other makes are available lol) and embossed a suitable greeting. I then inked in the free area using one of my daubers. A small line around the design up to embossed area makes the inked area pop out.


This technique is ideal for any type of stamp dependant on your recipient, so is very versatile. A matching strip was coloured in the same way and punched using the scallop punch and added to the side of the design.


Hope you like it.... and let me know how you have used this technique?


Till next time Jayne

2 comments:

https://www.stampinup.uk?demoid=5002343