Monday 30 January 2012

Stampin Up Birthday Card




It was my friends birthday this week, this is the card I created for her.




I started off making a square card base with Concord Crush, and stamped the flourish from the Creative Elements stamp set in versamark and covered with clear embossing powder and heat set.


I then cut a smaller square in Whisper white and stamped and embossed the Sweet Floral stamp again with clear powder, and the same with the greeting which is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes. I daubed Wisteria Wonder ink on the remainder of the white card which gave colour to the background. I then punched a small border to go on the right hand edge of the white/purple panel with the scallop edge border punch and attached underneath.


I wrapped a length of the Organza ribbon around the panel before attaching it with dimensionals onto the front of the card. I tied a bow and attached with glue dots.




If you would like to purchase any of the items to make this card or book a workshop to see it demonstrated please contact me: makeadaycards@aol.com. With Saleabration on at the moment its a perfect time to purchase those items on your wishlist and for every £45 you spend you get to choose a stamp set or paper pack.



Don't forget the next Cardmaking Group nite in Marldon is Thursday 2nd February at 7pm, please contact me to reserve your space. £5 to make 2 cards and £1 for a raffle.



Thanks for looking



Jayne








No comments:

Post a Comment

https://www.stampinup.uk?demoid=5002343